Auto insurance (approximately $18- $38 daily)
CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) Insurance is mandatory.
AER (Accident Excess Reduction or Cero Reduction)is optional and has partial coverage(does not cover the windshield and wheels)$10.00 daily
PPT is optional. Insurance is full coverage (the deductible is reduced to $ 300.00) $9.00 daily
Car rental deductible
Surf Open Voucher
From: $451.00 Per person
Chase the waves and catch the best spots for surfing along the Costa Rican road with this special program
Chase the waves according to the different tides Costa Rica has to offer. With this program, you will have a car, a GPS and many different hotel stays options according to availability, this allows you to travel as you wish and catch the best surfing spots while you discover many beautiful beaches.
Car options available:
Daihatsu Bego 4×4
The 103bhp, 1.5-litre petrol provides adequate pace, if you’re prepared to work it hard. Keep your right foot planted and the acceleration is brisk enough for most needs, but heavier loads and inclines tax it to the full. A five-speed manual gearbox is standard.
The Bego is one of the smallest 4x4s around, so it doesn’t have the bulk that make some larger rivals cumbersome. A tight turning circle and decent body control make it reasonably nimble and easy to park, but the ride is firm around town and the steering is short on feel.
The Toyota RAV4 kickstarted the whole city-focused SUV craze, and it remains one of the more popular. It has grown into a mid-sizer that rides nicely, corners well, and has great front seats. Service costs are low.
The RAV4’s front seats are among the best fitted to any medium SUV, with great support that translates to good comfort over longer trips.
The Toyota Prado is a large SUV-type wagon with a seven-seat cabin, proven reliability, and peerless service back-up. For a big 4WD vehicle it is very comfortable as a day-to-day family car, but it is also built extra tough and is one of the best choices for long outback trips.
The Toyota Prado is roomy, well finished and very user-friendly. All the switches and knobs are large and easy to identify, while the major controls are light and easy to use.
Daily continental breakfast unless otherwise noted (except 3rd person in the room)
Transportation from the airport to the hotel in San José.
Car rental with unlimited mileage.
GPS, Racks, Second Driver, Cellular Phone or SIM CARD
- Price per PERSON in DBL occupancy including breakfast unless otherwise noted and hotel taxes
- Minimum 2 persons
- Additional person (3rd person) US $20.00 taxes included per night. Breakfast for third person NOT included (3 persons maximum per room).
- Children under the age of 9 (max 2) do not pay if they are in the same room with their parents.
- The FIRST night’s stay at the hotel and the car must be reserved through Costa Rica Top Tours. These arrangements will be made under the client’s name.
- All subsequent reservations are to be made by the client directly with the hotel a minimum of 3 hours prior to arrival time.
- The hotel reserves the right to accept or deny the reservation based on availability.
- The client must give the number of his/her voucher when making reservations.