Parador Resort & Spa is built high above the sweeping Pacific coastline on Punta Quepos, Costa Rica, on 12 acres of wildlife-rich tropical rainforest. The epitome of responsible luxury, Parador has earned multiple awards including Costa Rica’s Leading Resort 2011 (World Travel Awards), the 5-Leaf Sustainability Award issued by the Costa Rican Tourism Board (ICT) and, most recently, the prestigious Platinum Level “Leader in Sustainable Tourism” Adrian Award from HSMAI and National Geo Traveler.
This Costa Rica resort features well-appointed rooms and suites, several restaurants featuring diverse menus, multiple bars and lounges, a world-class spa, a tennis court, three ocean-view pools and generous meeting facilities. It is located near Manuel Antonio, a beach and adventure hot spot known for its famed National Park.
- Welcome cocktail
- Concierge service
- Bell-boy and golf cart service
- Room service
- Transfer service
- 24-hour security
- Babysitting and medical service on request
- Currency exchange
- Credit cards
- Private parties, meetings or events
- Private dining & catering
- Parador Resort & Spa provides you with the ultimate in convenience, pleasure and first-class service.
- Check-in 2 PM
- Check-out 12 Noon
- Shuttle service to Manuel Antonio beaches
- Ice machines
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort including guestrooms
- Computer stations
- Library and book exchange
- Complimentary private parking lot
- Self-serve washing and drying machines
- Laundry service